- This event has passed.
Ethiopian Journal of Economics
Call for Papers
The Ethiopian Journal of Economics is a peer reviewed research journal hosted by the Ethiopian Economics Association. It is published semi-annually in April and October. It is devoted to the advancement of economic science in Ethiopia. Contributions by non-Ethiopians and on economic experiences of other countries are also considered for publication.
Abstract and/or full paper submissions to the Ethiopian Journal of Economics are accepted at any time, year-round.
Submissions are welcome on any topic, in the field or related areas of economics focusing mostly on the Ethiopian Economy. Published articles mostly focus on research and development related issues including macroeconomy, agricultural and rural development, poverty and human development, manufacturing development, institutions, environment and climate change, gender, health and education, and related topics. In general, it publishes research that contributes to evidence-based policy in developing countries in general and Ethiopia in particular.
The Ethiopian Journal of Economics is a reputable peer-reviewed journal recognized by the Addis Ababa University Vice President for Research and Technology Transfer Office of the Director for Research.
Publication in the EJE is a notable way to promote economics. It is also an opportunity to gain exposure for you, your organization, institution, association, or society.
The published articles will be available to a global audience: libraries, governments, policy makers, media, universities and colleges, organizations, associations, institutions and of potential individual readers.
Guidelines for Submission:
- An article submitted to the EJE has the following features:
- on the front page: title, authors full name (plus affiliation and acknowledgements if any), the Abstract (in single space and in not more than 100 words), and a portion of the text;
- the article is divided into Introduction, Methodology, Results and Discussion, and Conclusion sequentially arranged and numbered (using Arabic numerals), followed by Notes, References and Appendices.
- References should be indexed.
- Diagrams should be properly labeled and carefully drawn, and preferably kept in a form to be edited and suitable for photographic reproduction. Tables too are sequentially numbered with a descriptive heading and kept within the space provided in a page (at the most). Details of mathematical and statistical work in support of the publishable portion of the manuscript should also be sent to the editor for use by the referees.
- All manuscripts should be submitted with a statement by each author explaining the status of the manuscript, i.e. whether or not it is published (or submitted for consideration) elsewhere.
- Copyright of accepted articles is vested in the Ethiopian Economics Association.
- Authors are required to cooperate with editing and fact checking review process
PLEASE MAIL YOUR ENTRY TO:
Ethiopian Economics Association (EEA)
Telephone: +251-(0)11-645 3200, 3329, 3041
Fax: +251-(0)11-645 30 20
P.O.Box 34282, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopia Economics Association